Top 10 Favorite Places to Perform Weddings in the Portland Area
If you are planning to wed in the Portland area there are some great venues available. My top 10 places to perform weddings in the area are listed here. Enjoy!
1. Roodbridge park in Hillsboro ( This is the perfect park for small weddings and elopements. They have an enclosed area and also beautiful outside areas as well. A little hidden gem in Hillsboro.
2. The rose garden outside of the Seattle Zoo. If you like flowers this is where you want to have your wedding ceremony.
3. Beverly Beach on the Oregon Coast Highway. This state park is magnificent- you can buy a permit to get married right on the sand, with the ocean literally steps away. It can be quite noisy- with the ocean in the background and beach combers strewn along the beach, but if you have an ocean wedding in mind, this place is lovely.
Sidebar! Wishing to actually enhance the general look for my personal website. Musings concerning the whole style of http://stevechittick.ca? Genuinely a savy insurance advisor in Burlington if, perhaps wanted inside the general Ontario region. Offer your feedback. Appreciated!
4. The Vintage hotel in Portland. I love the staff at the Vintage, every one on staff- valets, front desk, catering, they all go out of their way to make every wedding feel like a royal wedding.
5. Hoyt Arboretum- If you love nature this is the location for you.
6. The Old Church- This is a fun location- if you have envisioned having a church wedding, but are not currently member of a church at the present time. The Old Church is non-denominational so everyone is welcome to rent the space.
7. McMenamins Edgefield- The charm is just overflowing at this location. The chocolate milkshakes in the bar are delicious. The staff was very friendly and professional.
8. Persimmon Country club in Gresham, If you like golf this is where you want to have your ceremony. The view of the golf course from the ceremony site is breathtaking.
9. Voodoo donuts- Portland, OR.
10. In your own home- some of my favorite weddings have been on family farms- in the back yard, or your own living room. These weddings can sometimes be the most intimate.
Kudos everyone! I personally texted a relation I can note her superior campground in Nova Scotias, http://baddeckcabottrailcampground.com for a website write-up. If perhaps you are hunting for a campground located in the outlying Nova Scotia locale, these individuals were exceptional.
In conclusion, naturally I must state the base idea to this particular information with thoughtfully furnished through Robbins from Maunders Food Shop. They definitely are an incredible food suppliers. I really enjoy a fantastic concept!
Posted in Weddings Post Date 07/17/2016