Relieve Your Worry and Have a Stress-Free Wedding!
The day has finally arrived! You’re a little nervous (perfectly normal)! But, deep inside you’re WAY OVER STRESSED! And why?
There are so many little things that could go wrong…
- Will the hall and decor look as I had planned?
- Have the flowers for the groomsmen arrived, and who’s going to put them on the guys (ever watched guys pin flowers)?
- Who’s going to line up my wedding party and let us know when to come in?
- Will the DJ know when to play the right song?
These are just a few ‘stressors’ we see every weekend as we serve couples celebrating their wedding day. In fact, sadly we’ve watched far too many times, what should be unforgettable moments of joy, turn into painful moments of frustration and stress. All too often these details and tasks are ‘dumped’ on a well-meaning friend or family member, robbing them of the joy of your day, as they silently suffer to help! Save your friendship! Don’t hit the PANIC button!
May we suggest a simple solution…
Turn the stress over to
A Personal Wedding Ceremony Planner for Your Wedding Day!
Here’s what you can expect:
First and most important – A Stop to the Stress!
A scheduled meeting with your wedding ceremony planner 1-2 weeks before your wedding day, where they will walk through the details of your wedding ceremony, checklist in hand to ensure nothing is missed and confirm the timing, the delivery and arrival of each person involved.
On the day of, they will arrive at least one hour before your scheduled time…
- Ensure your wedding venue is as you’d planned (including reserved seating for VIP’s), tables and chairs as you’ve ordered, as well as connecting with your wedding officiant to ensure everything is as planned (i.e. Special ceremonies, such as the Sand Ceremony, Wine Ceremony, etc, are all in place well before your guests arrive),
- Connect with DJ and/or live musicians ensuring the music and timing is as you’ve asked,
- Serve groomsmen upon their arrival, pinning boutonnieres, providing ceremony programs (if required) ready for groomsmen to hand out upon arrival of your guests,
- Connect with Photographer(s) and Videographer(s), walking through the ceremony, so they don’t miss a moment and every amazing memory is captured.
- Meet and greet with the bride and the bridesmaids upon their arrival, making sure they look their very best,
- Upon starting time, arrange a formal line-up of the wedding party as per your request, letting each person know when to begin their entrance (we also love children – ring bearers and flower girls are treated like kings & queens).
Serve late arrivals with seating at the appropriate time, so as not to interrupt at the ‘wrong’ time.
Following the ceremony, our wedding planner will lead you to the next stage of your plans. Whether it’s a time for the two of you and your wedding party to ‘get-a-way’ for pictures, or mingle with your guests, or even prepare for a quick receiving line, we’ll make sure the transition goes smoothly for you.
Finally, making sure every element of your wedding ceremony is placed in the right hands – of course your wedding license, perhaps a Candle, the Sand Ceremony, any pictures or articles that will need to follow you to the reception, or make their way home at the end of the day.
All for Only $295.00! Best of all, our wedding ceremony planner is there to serve you, ensuring you as a couple enjoy a stress-free experience from start to finish as you celebrate with your guests during your wedding ceremony.
A Personal DAY-OF Wedding Planner for Your Wedding Day!
For those want the same professional and personal service provided by our Wedding Ceremony Planner to last your entire wedding day, we welcome you to consider a DAY-OF Wedding Planner. Similar to the commitment above as it relates to your wedding ceremony, they will also work to ensure your reception is stress-free as well.
Here’s what’s included…
The full services of the wedding ceremony planner (as above).
Additionally, you’ll have a scheduled meeting with your wedding DAY-OF planner approx 1 month before your wedding day, where they will walk through the details of your entire wedding day, checklist in hand to ensure nothing is missed and confirm the timing, the set up of your own personal wedding itinerary with the expectations for all deliveries and the arrival of each person involved throughout your day. This also includes a complete list of names, phone numbers and email addresses for each vendor, as our wedding DAY-OF planner will be connecting with them, ensuring their times and commitments match yours.
After wedding ceremony they will work according to your plans regarding…
- Your Photographers Planned Schedule,
- Arrive and connect with wedding reception venue to ensure set-up is as you’ve planned,
- Connect with Master of Ceremonies ensuring they are prepared with your itinerary for reception,
- Connect with DJ and/or live Musicians to ensure your plans and itinerary (entrance of wedding party, first dance, etc),
- Set-up and display on tables of any Guests Books, Info for Seating Arrangements including Table Names/Numbers, Gift Boxes, Flower arrangements, placement favours on guests tables, menu’s if needed, and other details according to your plans,
- The placement of your Wedding Cake (or Cupcakes),
- Any additional set-up that may be required.
Our DAY-OF Wedding Planner will work throughout your day to ensure your Stress level is removed for your wedding ceremony and reception. Their commitment to you on your wedding day is a full 8-hour day, along with the 2 hour-long planning meetings before the big day.
Included in the DAY-OF Wedding Planner Package is a full Wedding Manual specifically created for the clients of Dream Weddings Canada in which you will find all the Resources, To-Do lists, Charts, Budget templates, Helpful Hints, Wedding Traditions, Calendars, a Complete DIY Wedding Guide. This manual alone sells for $97.00 As it’s neatly placed in a binder, you’ll also be able to keep all your invoices, receipts and reminders in one convenient place – Complete Day of Package: $795.00
Additional Services you may desire…
Although each of the above wedding packages will make your day even more special, most importantly relieving the Stress on your wedding day, you may simply need a little help or input into a specific area of your planning.
Wedding Consultation with a Professional, Certified Wedding Planner to work along side with you as you begin your wedding plans:
- Creating the Wedding Budget that fits Your Bank Account
- Creating the Planning Calendar that works with Your Date
- Hiring the Right Vendors for Your Needs & Budget, Including Sourcing the ‘Hard-to-Find’ Items
- Choosing the Perfect Decor & Set Up
- Leading your Wedding Rehearsal
Each package is designed to help you as you need it. Our professional wedding planner will connect with you, set up a time to meet and spend the time needed with you (approx 2 hours) as you work together to create the wedding you want. Each Wedding Package is only $145.00
Our goal is to provide you the Most Amazing Wedding Day possible. As Professional, Certified Wedding Planners we’re here to help. We look forward to serving you!